Cascade Sterilizer (For Ampoule)
|FOB Price:||US $15,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Theory: Autoclave
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- LCD Display: With LCD Display
- Sterilization Information Recording and Printing: Without Sterilization Information Recording and Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Transport Package: to Be Packed in The Export Standard Woody Case
- Origin: Huaian, Jiangsu
- Type: Pressure Steam Sterilization Equipments
- Electric Tension: 380V
- Ultra High Temperature Alarm: Ultra High Temperature Alarm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: RICHMED
- Specification: Manufacturer′s standard
- HS Code: 8419200000
A closed system
The sterilization process utilizes a closed water system. The main benefit of using water as the heat transfer medium is that the process sterilizes the water along with the product and therefore presents no hazard to the product. Any suitable type of water may be used, including de-mineralized, distilled.
Good Heat Transfer
A high capacity pump rapidly sprays the water over the product to create an even and continuous temperature gradient. High water flow rates also ensure that uniform temperature distribution is maintained throughout the chamber during the sterilization phase. Distortion or damage to plastic containers is prevented by controlling filtered (through a bacteria-retentive filter) air over-pressure during the process.
External heat exchangers are used to indirectly cool the circulating water after completion of the sterilization phase. Precise control of the cooling rate and the safe handling temperature necessary for the product is easily achieved with the use of the system
Hot Cracking Inspection
The cascade sterilizer designed with a hot cracking inspection system. The bottle will be tested by this system. And you can pick the broken bottle out easily.
- A specialized equipment for sterilization, leak-hunting and cleaning on ampoule.
- The leak hunting be done by means of both negative pressure and entering color water with an efficiency of 100%.
- Cleaning water saving system in the terms of a second cleaning for color water leak-hunting.
Flexible design and installation.
Numerous design options and modes of installation contribute further to RICHMED's reputation as a flexible and innovative supplier. These features include:
- Single door or pass-through models
- Dual sequencing controls at both ends of a pass through model with master control panels if required
- The service area on either side of the chamber
- Steam supply from a built in generator or external steam source for smaller and medium sized models
- Cross contamination (SPF, Biological) seals
- Sterilizers mounted in either a cabinet, recessed between two walls, or recessed in a cabinet within one wall
- Models which can be installed directly on a floor for loading with carts and transfer trolleys, or pit mounted models for smooth walk-in, walk out handling
Versatile program packages.
A variety of program combinations for sterilizing different items are available from SENOH. You can therefore select the programs best suited to your range of applications before the sterilizer is installed.
|CAPACITY||RMAQ-1.2 2(THROUGH TYPE)|
|A TYPE||1ml||112600 PCS|
|B,C TYPE||1ml||118800 PCS|
|MAX. WORKING PRESS.||0.15MPa|
|MAX. WORKING TEMP.||127ºC|
|CONTROL POWER||220VAC 0.5KW|
|WATER TANK(FOR LEAK HUNTING)||1.5 m3|
|COMPRESS AIR||0.4~0.6 Mpa, 0.6m3 /min|